Asia Project Reflection

• Make a list of the most important things you learnt.

Some of the most important things that I learnt during this project were my research and presentation skills. These include gathering selecting and correcting information, speaking loud and clear and making eye contact. I also found real use of my cue cards, which enabled me to go deeper into my study and not consuming time worrying about stuttering on words.

• What can you do now that you couldn’t do before?

I have now learnt how to select important information and put it into my own words. For example: before this project I would have said: South Korea has a very wide amount of native animals, including bears, etc. Now I can select key words: wide amount, native animals. As a result  have produced: In South Korea, you are very likely to stumble across a native animal, such as a bear, etc., because there is a very large amount of them.

• What or who helped you?

For this project, I discovered an interesting program called Microsoft student with Encarta premium. It gave me 80-90% of my information. I also used prior knowledge, because my two aunties were adopted from South Korea. They only gave me a little information though, and so did my dad, as he went to pick them up. I also used Wikipedia.

3 Facts

1. Robots do housework!
  2. South Koreans have MMB (multi-media broadcasting) which gives you T.V. on your phone or in the car!
  3. There is a building in South Korea that has 1,000 doors covering its exterior walls!

2 Understandings

1.South Korean’s have a lot of money, as they are a lot more advanced in technology and tourist attractions.

2. Most South Korean native animals are close to extinction, as they are mostly all endangered.

1 Wondering

I wonder if south Koreans are quite smug compared to Australians?