How to make tacos
(Vegetarian. No homemade sauce included
- Taco shells
- Choice of filling, eg: lettuce, tomato, carrot, cheese, ect.
- Choice of sauce, eg: taco sauce (advised), sour cream, guacamole, ect.
- Cutting board
- Oven (microwave does not cook as well, but will do.)
- Sharp knives/graters ect.
- Baking tray
- Preheat the oven to medium heat.
- Remove the taco shells from the packaging and place on a baking tray.
- Once the oven is hot place the shells in there.
- (optional: if wanted, cook taco sauce now) Slice dice or grate desired fillings. Place in seriving dishes/ bowls.
- There is nothing to do until the taco shells are cooked.
- Serving time! To serve, place taco shells on a plate/ tray. Guests/ eaters can choose their desired fillings and place the fillings inside shells. ( provide utensils to do so: tongs, cutlery ect.) Provide sauces and toppings that may be drizzled at will.
- Eat and enjoy!
As stated, tacos are very easy to make and they take no time at all. They are great for last minute dinner parties and lunches. They can also be used with different fillings, with anything from chocolate to spaghetti. Kids also love them!
WARNING: Keep away from messy eaters! The most cautious bite may shatter the taco shell. THEY ARE EXTREMELY DELECATE!