1. Computers are
relatively new devices.
Many businesses use them daily.
very fast computers are needed.
4. They produce statistics
quickly and accurately.
5. Generally, they are
quite easy to use.
Many people have never used a computer.
8. Finally, she wrote the
very last sentence correctly.
9. She smiled
brightly and said that she was really sorry.
Politely, he asked for a second helping.
1. They arrived
early for class.
2. Can you come
3. She placed the crystal vase
carefully on the table.
cannot drive there!
5. The bus will arrive here at
6. Yesterday, the strikers blocked the driveway
7. Rick gave his girlfriend an
extremely expensive gift.
8. Kate is a
truly courageous woman.
9. They finished their work
10. The weather turned really
hot at the beach during this last week
1. The little girl ran along the
delicious cookies were cooling on the rack.
dark brown painted dripped on the new white carpet.
beautiful red rose bloomed in a quiet corner of that flower garden.
old curtains were torn and faded, and they flapped in the light breeze.
6. After a few hours, they arrived at the train station,
nine miles from Minto.
7. The hockey arena is located on Water Street beside the
8. They used
paper plates for the annual picnic.
9. These apples are
juicy and red.
long summer months are usually hot and dry.
learned about the effects of the storm from Norma.
2. Many branches had been
broken by the wind.
3. Heavy icy was still
bringing down many power lines.
4. Only a few people could
stay in their houses without electricity.
5. After three days, food
arrived with emergency supplies.
7. People from nearby communities
brought many loads of firewood.
8. Soon, life was
returning to normal.
9. They are
calling it the storm of the century.
hope that we will not have another ice storm this year
1. Sue sat on the bench as we were
jogging through the park.
ate his lunch slowly.
3. He was
enjoying a ham and cheese sandwich.
4. After work, we
decided on a movie.
5. Since his accident, he has been
driving more carefully.
6. You will never
guess the answer.
7. Are you
reading that magazine, or have you finished it?
8. Lucy will
send you her new address.
9. Finally, the dealer
agreed to our price.
wants a lucky lottery ticket.
1. The pitcher
threw the ball.
2. The robin
perched on a lower branch.
flew lazily in the light breeze.
4. The New Brunswick flag
cost five dollars.
dreamed about his recent accident.
6. Melissa always
walks to work in the morning.
7. She often
rode the bus home at night.
8. His parents
thought about him every day.
9. The Christmas tree
10. The lions
slept in the sun for hours.
Who told us that no one would be at the mall?
This belongs to her.
She never gave them any of it.
4. Phillip called to tell
them about that.
5. What did
you give him and his wife for Christmas?
We always welcome suggestions.
Mine was destroyed by the flood, but the insurance covered it.
They told about the hardships we survived.
Many told about the kindness of strangers.
1. Many of them came, but few stayed long.
2. Give everybody something to eat before they leave.
3. What did you bring with you?
4. Did they teach themselves how to speak German?
5. After she cut herself, she went for a tetanus shot.
6. All of those are expensive.
7. Who likes chocolate?
8. The stones on the beach were green, but these are pink.
9. None of us was frightened by that.
10. He gave her several bottles of this.